Fictitious Project Revision

Leave a comment

May 25, 2017 by Pink Gunpowder

This assignment was to allow us the opportunity to revise our fictitious site putting into play the instructor’s comments.

I did not take a screen shot of my original website to compare the two, however I will explain the changes that I made. The first change I made was changing the logo from a square to a circle, I then did my best to center the logo and move the titles and links accordingly. I then rechecked all of my font to ensure that it was uniform throughout the site. After those corrections I then went to each page and tried to create more of a flow while looking at the pages. I updated the menu so it was easier to understand and read as well. Here is the link to my updated fictitious site.

http://reeldealtaco.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: